Popular Posts

Sunday 9 February 2014

How you all doing?

Well, hello to you all and welcome to new visitors to my newsletter.
What has been happening then? apart from the awful rain and wind we have been having in the UK, well there has been some new makes I have managed to finish (pics in a mo) I do say though, only a couple as unfortunately I have not had much time to create much, what with the bit of decorating I've been doing, there seems to be less and less hours in the day to accomplish what I set out to do, day job, yea we all know what this means, busy, busy, busy. I am though, pleased to announce I am being featured in another blog!  onehundredpercenthandmade.blogspot.com
If you get chance, please visit, and let me know what you think?
Now, I have had fun with buttons, yes, buttons! As you will see I have one button heart you can view here.
I have many more in the pipeline, when it has a chance to unjam! LOL!
I do, however, love doing up old furniture, can't help myself when I spot something, usually in a charity shop, so, yesterday was no exception, a sewing box, really cheap too, a bonus, and this one is for keeps, I shall show you the before and after when I have revamped it, I'm really looking forward to doing this one!
Why, do I keep adding to my list of things to do? I must be a bit barmy that's all I can say.


I have a few jobs on the go, now added is the sewing basket, still not made any new jewellery! Its only when i actually sit down and run through the things I am doing I realise how many things I have on the go, scary, fun!
If you get chance pop over to my Etsy shop and let me know what you think, feed back is always welcome.
Have a fab week.
Catcha soon.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment