Popular Posts

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Its a beautful day :)

Well this morning was a bit frosty! But lovely Winter sunshine now, its about 11am in the West Country, done some of my jobs and off out again soon, lets hope the sun keeps his hat on for me, at least til I've finished for the day.
I have been working on a new item, finished my first one last night, I'm really pleased with the finished result, pretty pinks, oh forgot to say, its a wrap roll for...knitting needles, pencils, make-up brushes, whatever will fit in its pockets really. I'm looking to do at least 6 of them in different fabrics. I love doing new items, they are always a bit of a challenge! Good light today too for taking photos!

Will put a tutorial up once I have accomplished a few more! Watch this space! 
Going to start cutting the fabrics for the some more later this afternoon, ooh so many gorgeous fabric to choose from, I love going frabric shopping, much to my husbands dismay, so, I usually go without him LOL.
The good thing about these wraps, is that you can buy fat quarters and get a good variety of designs made, I used fleece on the inner but you don't have to, it just gives a nice padded feed to it.
Must get going, catcha later.x

No comments:

Post a Comment