Popular Posts

Thursday 16 January 2014

Sun, Rain, Sun, Rain, Aww a Rainbow!

Whoosh, what a rainy day it is today, the sort of day you just want to snuggle up by the fire with a cupa and some cake and watch a film, in reality, no, we can't can we! we need to work! don't we? So out in the rain, one goes and gets soaked! haha, such is life! My dogs are permanently muddy, and they love it! just as well there is a stream for the odd rinse! But if dressed for a soggy day, its not that bad, I just hate the wet dog smell in the car and the soggy towels too.
So, now I'm in for a bit, I shall be listing a few things in my Etsy Shop, I have just completed a few more of the wraps I started at the beginning of the week, now I need to change direction, come back to them and finish off the 3 remaining ones another day. What to make next, what fabric, aww so exciting! Nuts, I know!
Think I will make.....? Maybe some lovely jade bracelets, I have recently bought some gorgeous stones, in pastel shades, just right for the Spring. What I like about stone is it keeps looking good for ages, all you have to do is make sure it is strung well or the clasp may need tightening, just check them every so often, I have re-strung a few bracelets for friends who have bought from a retailer, not cheap either, one bracelet just came away in a shop, she had to go round collecting them off the floor, poor girl!
Hopefully, they will be in my shop by the weekend, so, if you have a chance, take a look and tell me what you think. I don't only have a shop on Etsy, come see me on Folksy...
Catcha soon, with some gorgeous jewellery!

No comments:

Post a Comment