Popular Posts

Monday 24 February 2014

Funny old day! :)

Must share this with you, it is quite funny. My dog hates the Vet, so much does he hate the Vet he slipped his lead and ran off!! Glad to say he ran to the car, where I had to get another more secure lead. I had to carry him in! 18kilo dog and little me, what a sight this must've been, even when the vet called us in, he wouldn't budge and it was too far for me to carry him, I pulled him in, in a sit position, he was polishing the floor very well. Injection over, now hes a happy chappy! :)
Phew! Vet said, he has this affect on dogs. Hes a very nice Vet.:)

Anyway, dog story over, LOL, I have made these gorgeous wall hangings for my Etsy Shop. I'm pleased with the way its going, got lots more to list. These were listed last night.

Love these felt buntings, both are hand cut, time and effort went into these. Over a meter long. Sweet.
What do you think?
I have so many ideas going around in my head, just wish I had the time to put it all in to practice, but, one idea at a time.
Have a fab week, take care.
Catcha soon.x


No comments:

Post a Comment